The home loan process can be an intimidating one, especially for first time home buyers or those who may have been turned down by other companies.
Crestline Financial has a professional and courteous staff who is prepared to assist you through each phase of the lending process.
We help make the loan process easier, providing personal assistance and a variety of loan programs that other institutions may not offer. If you have been
turned down before, have had difficulty finding financing, or are just looking for a great rate, Crestline Financial can help you.
Reasons To Refinance Your Current Mortgage:
- Lower Your Mortgage Payment
- Pay Off Credit Cards And Other Debt
- Get Cash
- Change Your Term
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) – Convert To An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Convert To A Fixed-Rate
- Consolidate your First and Second
Estate Planning is increasingly needed by all. The estate and financial planning services industry is being called upon to guide, advice, and assist the family, individual, and married couples to correctly set up their estate so that they are in total control up to their time of death and beyond. Experts in the industry will address many topics such as Investment Portfolio Analysis, Revocable & Irrevocable Living Trusts, Charity Remainder Trusts, Variable Universal Life products, Annuities; Domestic and Foreign Corporations, LLCs, and many other vehicles that may be used to preserve your estate the way you intended it to be. The list of experts includes CPA firms, Certified Financial Planners, Senior Citizen Advisors, Business & Financial Consultants, Insurers, Banks, and other Financial Institutions.
Management Services (Domestic and International) provided by Crestline and it’s network of individuals and companies are as wide as they are diverse. It ranges from a simple business question that a staff member may answer by email to a project magnitude undertaking that may be of International Monetary Funds or World Bank interest.
Business consultant teams can be formed to address your specific need:
- International Inquiries on guidelines to doing business in the USA
- Tax Planning
- Project Evaluation – feasibility studies
- Defined benefit programs for Employers, Employees, Owners, Directors, and Shareholders.
- Business Brokering
- Business Investment/ Financing
- Organizational & Job Evaluation Studies
- Turnkey business - from conceptualization to actualization.
- Investment advice
Real Estate Sales
Crestline has a network of real estate brokers and agents all over the country as well as many parts of the globe. Its referral network is vast and far. For inquiries regarding specific areas, type of real property, and available financing please email us at email@example.com so that we may forward the request to the professional that can best assist you.
If you are interested in purchasing real property in a specific country, you may request information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We shall forward the request to the professional that may best serve your needs.
Crestline is currently working with several multi-national financial institutions and banks that are diversifying their portfolios in the USA. These new alliances will open doors for financing of real estate purchases in specific countries with repayment here in the USA.
The basis for this direction has to do with persons working and living here in the USA who wish to own real estate abroad. They may be USA citizens, or permanent residents in the USA. They may be of foreign ancestry who wishes to retire in the country of their origin.
A Notary Public is a person of proven integrity appointed by the government to serve the public as an impartial witness in taking acknowledgments, administering oaths and affirmations, and performing other acts authorized by law. Notaries must serve anyone who makes a lawful and reasonable request for notarization.
- California Allowed Notarizations
- Affidavits and Depositions (jurats)
- Oaths and Affirmations
- Copy Certifications of Journal Entries and Powers of Attorney
Examples of Documents Requiring Notarization:
- Real Estate – Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Mortgages
- Health Care – Living Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney
- Immigration – Affidavits of Support, Translator’s Declarations
- Legal – Affidavits, powers of Attorney Crestline Financial has a number of Notaries in its ranks to help the general public.